Peegelkera valgustus ADJ FX BEAM
The ADJ FX Beam is a micro Pin Beam effect powered by a high output 3W white CREE LED. The beam is a narrow 3-degrees, and when used it multiples creates pure lighting excitement. The FX Beam is great for spotting mirror balls, party tables or retail and trade show displays. It may also be used as a special effect beam fixture at parties.
The fixture features a FX mode switch on the rear panel that allows users to run the FX Beam in Sound Active or Strobe mode. Users may also control the strobe flash rate from the built-in potentiometer.
The FX Beam has power linking capabilities so that multiple units may be conveniently linked together via IEC In/Out power connectors.
– Micro LED Pin Beam effect
– Light Source: 1 x 3W CREE white high output LED
– FX mode switch on rear: Sound Active or Strobe
– Strobe speed potentiometer on rear panel
– Compact high-tech plastic case design
– 3-degree beam angle
– Single yoke allows fixture to be hung
– Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
– Safety loop on rear
– Power Draw: 3.4W
– Linkable: Power via IEC daisy-chain power link (Up to 97 FX Beam’s @ 120V, Up to 126 FX Beam’s @ 230V )
– Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100V/60Hz – 240V/50Hz
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 122 x 175 x 100mm
– Weight: 0.45 kg