Allpool olev info on pärit tootja kodulehelt:
The QLXD14 Bodypack Wireless System is part of the QLX-D wireless systems family.
QLX-D® delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
- Rugged metal construction •
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls •
- 2 x AA batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime •
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of runtime •
- External charging contacts for docked charging •
- Multiple microphone cartridges available, including the legendary SM58® (QLXD2) QLXD4 Receiver •
- Transparent, 24-bit digital audio •
- 20 Hz – 20 kHz frequency range* •
- 120 dB dynamic range • 64/72 MHz overall tuning bandwidth** •
- 17 compatible channels per 6 MHz TV channel •
- More than 60 pre-set compatible channels per frequency band** •
- AES 256-bit encryption •
- Ethernet networkable receivers •
- Network Scan finds clean frequencies for networked receivers •
- AMX/Crestron control system ready •
- ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app compatible •
- Wireless Workbench® control software compatible System Components
Transparent 24-bit digital audio. Incredibly efficient wireless. Powerful networking. Rugged, secure systems.
Shure QLX-D™ Digital Wireless is the clear choice for exceptionally detailed wireless audio in widely diverse and demanding environments. A highly flexible system featuring streamlined setup and operation, QLX-D boasts impressive RF efficiency to get more channels on air using less spectrum, while the rugged all-metal construction withstands the rigors of constant use. From corporate seminars to music clubs, classroom lectures to houses of worship, Shure QLX-D Digital Wireless has it covered — delivering confident performance, no matter what the venue.
QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Specifications
- RF Carrier Frequency Range 470–937.5 MHz, varies by region
- Image Rejection >70 dB,
- typical Latency <2.9 ms
- RF Sensitivity -97 dBm at 10-5 BER
- Working Range 100 m (328 ft.) line-of-sight Note: Actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Audio Frequency Range 20 Hz to 20 kHz Note: Dependent on microphone type.
- Audio Dynamic Range >120 dB,
- A-weighted, typical (System Gain @ +10)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.1% (−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10)
- Operating Temperature Range -18°C (0°F) to 50°C (122°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
With transparent 24-bit digital audio quality and incredibly efficient RF spectrum usage, the QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver combines professional features with streamlined setup and operation.
Automatic scanning quickly finds open frequencies, and one-touch IR sync quickly deploys them to transmitters.
Ethernet networking enables networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Wireless Workbench® software integration for remote control of receiver settings from a PC or Mac. Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices also is available via the ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable ½ wave antennas
- Mic / line switchable XLR output
- ¼” Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- Dimensions 41 mm x 197 mm x 151 mm (1.63 in. x 7.75 in. x 5.94 in.)
- Weight 777 g (1.71 lbs.), without antennas
- Housing: Steel
- Power Requirements 12 V DC @ 0.4 A, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)
- Spurious Rejection > 80 dB, typical
- Antenna Connector Type BNC
- Antenna Impedance 50 Ω
- Gain Adjustment Range -18 to +42 dB (in 1 dB steps)
- Configuration ¼” (6.35 mm): Impedance balanced (Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground ) XLR: balanced (1= ground, 2 = audio +, 3 = audio −)
- Antenna Impedance ¼” (6.35 mm): 100 Ω (50 Ω Unbalanced) XLR: 100 Ω
- Full Scale Output ¼” (6.35 mm): +12 dBV XLR: LINE setting = +18 dBV, MIC setting = -12 dBV
- Mic/Line Switch
- 30 dB pad
- Network Interface Single Port Ethernet 10/100 Mbps Network Addressing Capability DHCP or Manual IP address
QLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustments needed
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
- 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Rugged metal construction
- Detachable ¼ wave antenna
- Frequency and power lockout
- Dimensions QLXD1: 86 mm x 65 mm x 23 mm (3.38 in. x 2.57 in. x 0.92 in.) without antenna QLXD2: 256 mm x 51 mm (10.1 in. x 2.0 in.) L x Dia.
- Weight QLXD1: 138 g (4.9 oz.), without batteries QLXD2: 347 g (12.2 oz.), without batteries
- Housing QLXD1: Cast aluminum QLXD2: Machined aluminum
- Battery Type Shure SB900 Rechargeable Li-Ion or AA batteries 1.5 V
- Battery Runtime (@ 10 mW) Shure SB900 rechargeable: up to 10 hours alkaline: up to 9 hours
- RF Output Power 1 mW or 10 mW
- Occupied Bandwidth < 200 kHz
- Modulation Type Shure proprietary digital Mic Offset Range 0 to 21 dB (in 3 dB steps)